Thursday, July 28, 2011

Olga Annarumma_Borodina

These are pictures on Olga Annarumma maiden name Borodina



 

I meet this women in 2000 on 22-49 38th Street. She was working for Al Hammer when I meet this women I really liked this women I knew she was't legal in this country. That didn't make a difference because I liked this women. She was watching my aunt Gerardina and my uncle Gustavo. In 2006 April 12 we got married. Since 2006 her daughter came to America from Russia. Since the daughter arrived all the problems started. On October 15, 2009 not even 3 1/2 years we are married this women called the police on me and  got me arrested, only for her green card. Anything this women does is always a lie. She even used my cell phone number and identity on any documents she filled out. She did it with the bank and other things. This women is no to be trusted she likes to call the police and knows how to lie about everything. If anybody meets this women she is not to be trusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment